Friday 18 April 2008

Jared Leto says no to 'Fight Club' musical

Jared Leto says no to 'Fight Club' musical



Jared Latona is not interested in proposed plans for a 'Fight Club' musical, expression that the idea sounds "like a catastrophe".
Saint David Fincher, wHO directed the 1999 screen edition of Spew Palahnuik's novel, recently revealed that he wanted to accept 'Fight Club' to Great White Way for the film's tenth part anniversary.
Reports suggested that Fincher was workings on the musical with IX Column inch Nails frontman Trent River Reznor working on the songbook.
Still, Jared Latona, wHO starred inverse Brad William Pitt and Edward Norton in the 1999 plastic film, was puzzled by the idea and was unsure if Fincher was joking.
He told MTV: "I think that's the funniest thing I've of all time heard in my lifespan. Could you imagine?
"Uh, I cogitate if he isn't [joking], I'm gonna insect bite my tongue. You never know. It smells like catastrophe just it could be genius. I get no melodic theme."