Monday 1 September 2008

The X Factor - X Factor Producers Under Fire For Unfair Editing

The X Factor is generating tabloid headlines even again, with its producers' editing the latest fair game of the show's critics.

Seventeen-year-old wannabe Alexandra Davies has accused X Factor bosses of request her to talk around the unhappy reputation of her home town, Bridgend, which has seen 23 suicides in the last two years.

"Because of all the forged press that Bridgend has had recently I just think that getting through would be a in force bit of news that we need," she aforementioned on Saturday's show.

"Today is a big deal. This is where my self-assurance needs to deliver and I throne prove to myself that I toilet do this."

Now Alexandra has come out fighting against the show's producers, saying she would much rather have left this particular sob level out of her have narrative.

"I would much kind of be known for the talent than the female child that comes from the suicide ithiel Town. I didn't know I was departure to be on television and didn't think I would be on as much as I was," she said.

ITV has denied any pressure being placed by its producers on the teen, whose performance of Eva Cassidy's Fields of Gold saw her go through and through to the show's second round.





More info